2. My dad took me and my brother in law to DP Cheese Steaks last night (so good).
3. In the midst of about fifty cars gunning for the same set of spots, I got a good one.
Okay, I was tagged by ol' Vinny C a while ago, and told him I would play as soon as I was done with my chores (my ten dating tips). So, I'm playing now! That's right people, you've been tagged, and now must use the Alt+Tab key sequence over and over answering questions and tagging others. These people are 'it.'
Sheri over at Laughing My Abs Off
AC over at Antares Cryptos
and who could leave out our favorite Aussie Fairy over at Alittlesprite
You're all it. Have fun.
So, on to the 19 questions that I need to answer...
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
The closest thing that I have to a pet is my sister's dog Zuka.. and yes, she is a member of the family. The most recent evidence of this is that Zuka is now allowed to sit on the couches...
2. If you can have a dream come true what would it be?
I become a world famous writer and am considered one of the great minds of my generation. Wouldn't that be awesome?
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
Selfishness. If you really wanna bug me, go ahead and be selfish around me.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Start by paying off our condo. Then invest the crap out of it and live off interest... while writing full time (which is what I love) and my wife helping people get organized (which is what she loves), and both of us having a bunch of time to spend with our baby one the way... does anyone have a billion dollars they can part with?
5.What helps pull you out of a bad mood?
My wife. And Yoga sometimes.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone.
Loving someone. As much as I love being loved, I think the act of loving people is much more satisfying.
7. What is your bedtime routine?
Turn off the Xbox, read scriptures with my wife, pray, and if there's time, read some of Rahld Dahl's childhood stories to my wife.
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
At church, I asked her out. For more details see my post: Let's work on your pick up line
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
Tim Burton. That man fascinates me.
10. What kind of books do you read?
The good kind! Yeah, I dunno, lots of the classics. My favorite might be Of Mice and Men, or maybe Catcher in the Rye... I dunno.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
With a time machine.... or maybe a crystal ball. I really don't know.
12. What's your fear?
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for an opportunity to visit outer space?
No. Why would you? I see outer space just fine from here, and can do so while eating Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream potato chips...
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
Married and poor. I wouldn't trade my wife for anything.
15. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Can my answer be 'go back to bed?' Yeah, I'll stick with that.
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner, what would it be?
That she would be comfortable talking to people on the phone...
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
Exactly what it is. I'm named after my dad, who rocks hard, and my Great Grandfather, who rocked even harder. And my last name is Irish... why would I want to change any of that?
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
I'm not a coward, I've just never been tested, I'd like to think that if I was I would pass. The Mighty Mighty Bosstones.
19. If you could eat only one thing for the next six months, what would it be?
Pizza, think of the possible variety.
Yeah, that's it. If you read all of these I commend you; I tried to keep them short. Now for the rest of you to answer these silly questions. :)