Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Little Caution to the Single Guys Out There

When my wife and I started dating, I made the mistake of letting her know that I was pretty okay with picking out outfits.  As the reader might be able to imagine, I was a little proud of my ability and liked showing it off to my new girlfriend.  It was pretty common that she would ask me to pick out what she should wear to various activities.  It was fun for a while, but slowly, it turned into me having to okay every single thing she wore.

Now that we're married, she is always asking me to pick out her outfits, and when she has them on I am asked to stop whatever I am doing to look at what she's wearing, and okay it (even though I've okay'd many of the outfits previously).  It gets a little old, I'm not gonna lie.

I definatly don't want anyone to get me wrong.  I love my wife, she's great, she does a lot for me.  What I'd really like to do is throw this out to all the young guys out there:  be careful what you show the girls you date, because she may fall in love with it, and you may not be able to stop doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment