Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Hate Papers that are Due After a Holiday Break

So, this one needs to be quick because I have a huge paper to finish by, guess when, tomorrow.  It's eight thirty and we got home about fifteen minutes ago because we hit some bad weather coming home from Richfield.

It is never fund driving in the snow, but I really only have a couple of human annoyances to complain about.

1. The guy who decides to move his horses at seven at night, on the highway, in a snow storm.  I can cut this guy some slack, because maybe he was in a bind, and had not other choice, but if he had another choice:  Wait until tomorrow guy.

2. The van who apparently missed what "fast lane" meant in driver's ed.  I would guess that five of us passed him on the right simply because he was going ten under.  I have no idea how long it took him to realize he was in the wrong lane.  The cynic in me believes it was at his exit.

Anyway, I'll quit complaining and get to my homework.  Hope everyone had a good Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment