Friday, May 25, 2012

Things that 'Involve Me'

May, 25, 2013

I started at my computer anxiously.  I'd heard there was a change.  Why?  Why do we need a change?  Wait.  Don't get frustrated already, I haven't even seen if what they say is true.  Open a browser, type it in, type in my email address and password.

Wait for it... Oh, come on!  Why did they have to change?  And to this.  What is this?  All new things that 'involve me' at the top?  Why would they do this?  I liked the icon, I liked seeing the little red surrounded number, now this.  Oh, and they changed how it looked.  How will I ever learn to navigate this stupid website.  Next thing you know, we'll be paying to use the thing.  I won't pay it though, there's no way.  This doesn't mean THAT much to me.  I'll just find my games on NinjaKiwi, and keep up with my friends on Google+, I've been thinking about switching over anyway.

I just can't see why they changed it, I LIKED 'timeline.'

4 comments:

  1. Timeline is the new thing. You liked it before timeline. or at least i did haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the whole point of my post. Look at the date at the top. We liked how it used to be, and hate how it is now, but soon, we'll love how it is now and will hate what it will become. That is, until we love it, and hate the next thing.

      Delete
  2. Sadly, like so many times before, I doubt this will be the last change they make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it certainly won't be. I highly doubt FB is going anywhere (no matter how bad their stock did), and as long as it exists, it will try to make the experience more involving, addictive, and lucrative.

      Delete